Dual Enrollment Courses

The Dual Enrollment Program allows students to enroll in college credit courses and receive high school credit as well as college credit for that coursework.  If you wish to enroll in any of the dual enrollment courses for college credit, your teacher will hand out the necessary paperwork at the beginning of the school year during that class.  They will guide you through this process and it is very important that you listen to their instructions and take the paperwork home to be completed with your parents/guardians. Please return the paperwork and payment to your teacher by the deadline they specify. The following courses are available:
For a transcript of your Dual Enrollment course grades, please contact the Registrar's Office of the college awarding the credit.