Transcript Requests


Official Transcripts



To request a transcript, please call or email Miss Latisha Ray (contact information listed below).  If you leave a voice mail or send an email, please state your name (name that would appear on your high school transcript), the year you graduated and the place and address you would like your transcript sent.  If your last name has changed due to marriage since you have graduated, please give your maiden name also.

Official Transcripts must be mailed directly to the college/university, trade/tech school or place of employment.  Transcripts given to the person  requesting it will be marked "Unofficial".    

There is no charge for transcripts .    

Mailing Address:  Central High School, 718 Central High Road, Martinsburg PA  16662

Phone:  (814) 473-5318
Current Students: Stop by the Guidance Office and talk to Miss Ray or Ms. Gordon.